I was commissioned to build another Red 5 X-wing from a fellow in Toronto. I'm pretty much recreating my previous build of this model, but I'm making a few minor changes. I went with a few different colors on a couple of the panels and relied more on chipping fluid instead of masking fluid to weather the colored panels. I did a two-tone red for all of the red markings as well, just to add a little more depth. The canopy frame actually has three layers of chipping because the original color was lighter than what my client wanted so I used that as an opportunity to add some more weathering to it.