I wasn't happy with the front skirt but I also didn't really want to change it. After sleeping on it last night, I woke up and was content with how it turned out. Not happy, but willing to leave it as is. I then spent the next twelve hours at work and my dissatisfaction with it grew throughout the day. After I got home and had a lovely dinner with my wife, I head to the studio and decided to fix it. Needless to say, I am much
more pleased with the end result. I used the same grey-green base color, applied a layer of liquid mask, sprayed a coat of pink made with Tamiya Pink (X-17) mixed with a little Tamiya Deck Tan (XF-55), applied another layer of liquid mask, and finally gave it a coat of the same red-brown from the first go around only with a tiny bit of Flat Red (XF-7) added.
Post a Comment