In a surprise move, I finished this model today. I didn't think I would be done with it already, but I was able to work on both the oils and the pigments without the two mixing. I'm not really "done" with the model because I need to get it a final coat of matte varnish to seal the pigments in, but I wanted to give the oil paint I applied a couple of days to dry. Truth be told, there are a couple of areas I need to touch up as well, but I'll get to that over the next couple of days. I will also write an end-of-build review to talk about the kit and the build process, so look forward to that shortly.
Post a Comment